The chairs have assembled a great committee to finalize the conference program and select the invited speakers. The committee includes 18 members equally distributed geographically, but also by gender, career level and expertise.
The members of the program committee are:
- Gemma Bale, University College London, United Kingdom
- Sabrina Brigadoi, University of Padova, Italy
- Jeff Dunn, University of Calgary, Canada
- Turgut Durduran, ICFO, Barcelona, Spain
- Lauren Emberson, Princeton University, New Jersey, USA
- Martin J. Herrmann, University of Würzburg, Germany
- David Highton, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Joy Hirsch, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Kaja Jasińska, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, USA
- Adam Liebert, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
- Rickson C. Mesquita, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Yasuyo Minagawa, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan
- Haijing Niu, Beijing Normal University, China
- Yumie Ono, Meiji University, Japan
- Felipe Orihuela-Espina, INAOE, Puebla, Mexico
- Stephane Perrey, Université de Montpellier, France
- Gentaro Taga, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- Sungho Tak, Korea Basic Science Institute, South Korea
To stress how popular is this meeting we were trilled by the fact that nobody turned us down!
Stay tuned, we expect to send speakers invitations out beginning of November 2019.