Mari Franceschini and Ippeita Dan
Mari Franceschini, Massachusetts General Hospital
Charles Nelson, Boston Children’s Hospital
David Boas, Boston University
Stefan Carp, Massachusetts General Hospital
Qianqian Fang, Northeastern University
Valencia Joyner Koomson, Tufts University
Angelo Sassaroli, Tufts University
Rebecca Saxe, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Meryem Yucel, Boston University
The program will cover the following topics:
- Hardware development
- Data analysis & algorithms
- Neonatal, pediatric applications and neurodevelopmental neuroscience
- Cognitive and social neuroscience, including neuro-degeneration, hyperscanning, language
- Clinical applications, adults
- Computational neuroscience and neuroscience applications, including machine learning, neural network, and BCI, neuro-feedback, neuro-marketing
- Global fNIRS
- Other topics
Pre Conference educational course
There will be two day course prior to the start of the conference, on October 10-11, 2020.
Regular registration will open Spring 2020.
Registration will CLOSE on September 2020. You cannot register onsite for this conference.